CSIM Virtual Workshops 2023
Fatty Liver: The Current Context
Dr. Hin Hin Ko, Vancouver, BC
March 29, 2023
12:00-1:00pm Eastern Time
- Describe the prevalence of MAFLD in different adult populations.
- Identify the main risk factors for MAFLD.
- Describe the natural course of MAFLD and prognosis as related to different treatment strategies.
- Discuss current and future treatment options for MAFLD.
- CSIM Members and Associates: Free
- Residents and Medical Students: Free
- Non-Members: $30 + taxes
The live online activity: Fatty Liver: The Current Context is an educational activity approved as an Accredited Group Learning Activity under Section 1 of the Framework of Continuing Professional Development options as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. As an accredited provider, CSIM has approved this program for 1 credit hour.
Cancellation of paid registrations: For refunds, notice of cancellation must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than three business days prior to the date of the workshop. No refunds will be provided after this deadline. All refunds will have an administration fee of $10 (+ tax).