Due to this unprecedented global pandemic, the CSIM Annual Meeting originally scheduled for October 14-17, 2020 in Quebec City has been postponed to a future year. More details on virtual programming will be forthcoming.
Awards and Calls for Abstracts: Upcoming Deadlines
- CSIM Medical Education Award – deadline: August 5, 2020
- Dr. Mahesh Raju Awards for Mentorship – deadline: August 5, 2020
- Hui Lee Health Promotion Scholarship – deadline: August 12, 2020
- CSIM Osler Awards – deadline: August 12, 2020
- CSIM Education and Research Fund – deadline: October 29, 2020
- Funding available for Educational Activities and Wellness Events
To view a complete list of CSIM awards, funding opportunities, and calls for abstracts, please click here.
View the latest issue of the CJGIM
Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 2, 2020 – click here to view the full issue
Did you know…
That the CSIM can accredit your continuing medical education events?
The CSIM is an accredited provider of continuing professional development (CPD) under the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Click here to learn more about having a program accredited by the CSIM.
Follow us on Twitter!
@CSIMSCMI – for CSIM updates.
@CJGIMJournal – for the latest from the Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine.