Upcoming Virtual Workshops
Free registration for CSIM Members and trainees!
Please click here or click the links below for more information and to register for each workshop.
Diagnostic Dilemmas: A Practical Diagnostic Approach in the Undifferentiated Patient – Dr. Ben Wilson, Calgary, AB
February 8, 2023, 12:00-1:00pm Eastern Time
Special Cases in Thrombosis Management – Dr. Deepa Suryanarayan, Calgary, AB
February 28, 2023, 12:00-1:00pm Eastern Time
Autoinflammatory Diseases: What an Internist Should Know – Dr. David Shaw, Victoria, BC
March 23, 2023, 12:00-1:00pm Eastern Time
Fatty Liver: The Current Context – Dr. Hin Hin Ko, Vancouver, BC
March 29, 2023, 12:00-1:00pm Eastern Time
These Cardiology Cases Will Shock You – Dr. Evan Martow, Edmonton, AB
April 13, 2023, 12:00-1:00pm Eastern Time
Medical Emergencies in Obstetrics: Smoothening the “Bumps” in LDR – Dr. Wee-Shian Chan, Vancouver, BC
May 10, 2023, 12:00-1:00pm Eastern Time
Plan to attend!
Save the date for the CSIM Annual Meeting 2023 in Quebec City, October 11-14, 2023.
Apply for CSIM Awards and Funding!
- CSIM Awards for Mentorship – Deadline: April 11, 2023
- CSIM Health Promotion Scholarship – Deadline: April 11, 2023
- CSIM Senior Investigator Award – Deadline: May 15, 2023
- CSIM New Investigator Award – Deadline: May 15, 2023
- CSIM Awards for Distinguished Service in General Internal Medicine 2023 – Deadline: May 15, 2023
- Call for Research, QI and Clinical Abstracts – Deadline: June 15, 2023
- CSIM Education and Research Fund – Deadline: November 2, 2023
- Funding for Education and Wellness Events
Are you planning an educational activity?
- Did you know that the CSIM can accredit educational events for Maintenance of Certification?
- The CSIM is proud to be an accredited provider of continuing professional development under the Royal College’s MOC program