CSIM Virtual Workshops 2023
A Practical Diagnostic Approach in the Undifferentiated Patient
Dr. Ben Wilson, Calgary, AB
February 8, 2023
12:00-1:00pm Eastern Time
- Develop an understanding of red flag signs and symptoms in undifferentiated patients with organic disease.
- Understand the utility of specific laboratory investigations, diagnostic imaging, and invasive procedures in the evaluation of patients with worrisome constitutional syndromes.
- Review common pearls, maintaining a high index of suspicion for rare case presentations.
- CSIM Members and Associates: Free
- Residents and Medical Students: Free
- Non-Members: $30 + taxes
The live online activity: Diagnostic Dilemmas: A Practical Diagnostic Approach in the Undifferentiated Patient is an educational activity approved as an Accredited Group Learning Activity under Section 1 of the Framework of Continuing Professional Development options as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. As an accredited provider, CSIM has approved this program for 1 credit hour.
Cancellation of paid registrations: For refunds, notice of cancellation must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than three business days prior to the date of the workshop. No refunds will be provided after this deadline. All refunds will have an administration fee of $10 (+ tax).