Stroke: Not Just “Take 2 ASA and call me in the morning”, Anymore
Join us for this free, accredited educational activity.
Stroke: Not Just “Take 2 ASA and call me in the morning”, Anymore – Dr. Catherine Legault
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
First presentation: 12:00-1:00pm Eastern Time
Second presentation: 5:00-6:00pm Eastern Time
- Recognize and distinguish stroke from stroke mimics.
- Formulate an approach to imaging in suspected stroke.
- Select appropriate treatments for acute stroke, including reperfusion therapies.
The live online session Stroke: Not Just “Take 2 ASA and call me in the morning”, Anymore is an educational activity approved as an Accredited Group Learning Activity under Section 1 of the Framework of Continuing Professional Development options as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. As an accredited provider, CSIM has approved this program for 1 credit hour.
- View faculty and planning committee conflict of interest disclosures.
- Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
- Claim your MOC credits at the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Mainport site.