CSIM Educational Sessions
Liver Disease in Pregnancy
Dr. Dongmei Sun, Western University, London, ON
February 15, 2022
1:00-2:00pm Eastern Time
- Determine the optimal strategy for the diagnosis and management of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy using available up-to-date evidence.
- Develop an approach to distinguish acute fatty liver of pregnancy from hemolysis elevated liver enzymes low platelets.
- Counsel reproductive-aged patients with liver cirrhosis about their risks during pregnancy.
The live online activity: Liver Disease in Pregnancy is an educational activity approved as an Accredited Group Learning Activity under Section 1 of the Framework of Continuing Professional Development options as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. As an accredited provider, CSIM has approved this program for 1 credit hour.
- View faculty and planning committee conflict of interest disclosures.
- Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
- Claim your MOC credits at the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Mainport site.
About Dr. Dongmei Sun
Dr. Dongmei Sun is a general internist with expertise in Obstetric Medicine. She completed her Internal Medicine training at the University of Western Ontario in 2011. This was followed by additional training in Obstetric Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in 2012.
Currently she is an associate professor at Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, Western University in London Ontario. She practices Obstetric Medicine in both London Health Science Centre in London and Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto.