CSIM Annual Meeting 2022
|FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
|CSIM/ACP Physician Member 1||$840|
|Physician Non-member 2||$1,175|
|CSIM Senior Associate or Allied Health Professional 3||$610|
|Corporate Representative 4||$1,450|
Participants attending two or more days must register for the full conference.
|CSIM/ACP Physician Member 1||$335|
|Physician Non-member 2||$470|
|CSIM Senior Associate or Allied Health Professional 3||$245|
|CIMUS Basic Focused Cardiac Ultrasound Workshop 5||$45|
- All fees are subject to 5% GST.
- Registration is not confirmed until full payment has been received; unpaid registrations will be cancelled.
- Online payment by credit card only.
- Space in workshops is limited and seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To obtain the CSIM member rate, membership dues must be paid in full. If dues payment is not received, the non-member rate will apply.
- Eligible physicians may apply $320 of the non-member registration fee towards a CSIM Full Membership. Contact the CSIM Office for details.
- Allied Health Professionals are health care professionals working in the field of general internal medicine which may include nurses, technicians, health educators and others.
- All corporate representatives must complete a registration form. Individuals representing corporate sponsors/exhibitors beyond any complimentary registration limit must submit payment with their registration form. Space in workshops is limited; if a workshop still has space, corporate representatives and exhibitors may attend, but priority is to be given to physician delegates. Corporate registration and badges are non-transferrable.
- CIMUS Workshop: Pre-registration and payment required. Space is limited. If minimum registration is not met, this course may be cancelled. Registration is available only to full conference registrants.
Meeting Cancellation policy: Cancellation of registration must be received in writing to the CSIM Office by September 15, 2022 for a full refund, less an administration fee of 10% (+ tax) of the registration fee paid. No refunds will be provided after September 15, 2022. Registrations cannot be shared or transferred.