CSIM Annual Meeting 2019
Halifax Convention Centre, NS | October 2-5, 2019
|FULL CONFERENCE RATES||Early Bird – by July 31||Regular – as of Aug 1|
|CSIM/ACP Physician Member 1||$625||$775|
|Physician Non-member 2||$905||$1,025|
|CSIM Senior Associate or Allied Health Professional 3||$335||$410|
|Corporate Representative 4||$1,200||$1,200|
|ONE-DAY REGISTRATION | Participants attending two or more days must register for the full conference.|
|CSIM/ACP Physician Member 1||$260||$310|
|Physician Non-member 2||$360||$410|
|CSIM Senior Associate or Allied Health Professional 3||$150||$185|
|Guest 13 and older 5||$110||$110|
|Guest 12 and under 5||$0||$0|
All fees are subject to 15% HST.
- Registration is not confirmed until full payment has been received; unpaid registrations will be cancelled.
- Online payment by credit card only.
- Space in workshops is limited and seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Name badges must be worn at all times; badges are non-transferable.
- To obtain the CSIM member rate, your membership dues must be paid in full. If dues payment is not received, you are required to pay the non-member rate.
- Eligible physicians may apply $290 of the non-member registration fee towards a 2019/2020 CSIM Full Membership. Contact the CSIM Office for additional details.
- Allied Health Professionals are health care professionals working in the field of general internal medicine which may include nurses, technicians, health educators and others.
- All corporate representatives must complete a registration form. Individuals representing corporate sponsors/exhibitors beyond any complimentary registration limit must submit payment with their registration form. Corporate representatives cannot be registered as guests. Space in workshops is limited; if a workshop still has space, corporate representatives and exhibitors may attend, but priority is to be given to physician delegates. Corporate registration and badges are non-transferrable.
- Guest registration includes breakfasts, lunches and nutrition breaks as listed in the meeting program. Conference sessions are NOT included. Guests who are physicians or allied health professionals and planning on attending sessions must register in the applicable category. Guests are required to wear their name badges at all times.
Cancellation policy: Cancellation of conference, guest registration or personal leadership course registration must be received in writing to the CSIM Office by September 10, 2019 for a 100% refund, less an administration fee of 10% + tax of the registration fee paid. No refunds will be provided after September 10, 2019. Registrations cannot be shared or transferred.
Dietary Requirements: While we will try our best to accommodate all requests, registrants and guests are responsible for ensuring that their special dietary needs are met. If you have any questions, please ask convention centre staff.
Like and follow us @CSIMSCMI for #CSIM2019 conference updates!
Save the Dates!
CSIM Annual Meeting 2020 October 14-17, 2020 in Quebec, QC
CSIM Annual Meeting 2021 October 13-16, 2021 in Hamilton, ON