CSIM Annual Meeting 2019
Halifax Convention Centre, NS | October 2-5, 2019
Presentation Slides and Conference Evaluation
Your feedback is appreciated! Please click here to complete the general conference evaluation form. If you would like to evaluate individual sessions you attended, please refer to the daily e-mails sent to you during the CSIM Meeting.
To view available session slides, please click the links below.
Note that not all speakers wished to have their slides published. Only sessions with slides available have been listed.
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Travel Medicine: The Before and After – Dr. Paul Charlebois
- Immunodeficiency 101 for the General Internist – Dr. Lori Connors
- Geriatric 2019 Update: Pills and Falls – Dr. Kimberly Babb
Intergenerational Dialogue in General Internal Medicine – Dr. Allan Detsky
- Motivational Interviewing in Patients with Addictions – Dr. Thomas Brothers
Friday, October 4, 2019
Medical Error and Cognitive Bias – Dr. Pat Croskerry
- Janeway, Osler, Roth and Duke: Update on Endocarditis – Dr. Steven Robinson
- IBD: What’s new? What’s important? – Dr. Chadwick Williams
- Platelets are 7, What Next? – Dr. Elizabeth Zed
- Snap, Crackle, Pop: Approach to Interstitial Lung Disease – Dr. Aaron LeBlanc
- Competency-Based Medical Education (CBME) – Dr. Ford Bursey
Senior and New Investigator Award Presentations
- Five JAMA Papers – Dr. Fahad Razak, New Investigator Award Recipient 2019
- Efficiency in Health Research – Time for a Haircut from the Barber-Surgeon – Dr. Joel Ray, Dr. David Sackett Senior Investigator Award Recipient 2019
Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Obstetric Medicine – Dr. Natalie Dayan, Dr. Sophie Grand’Maison – Part 2 – Part 3
- Stroke School for Internists: Developing Competency in Hyperacute Stroke Management – Dr. Gurpreet Jaswal, Dr. Albert Jin – Part 1 – Part 2
Disclaimer: Presentation slides and materials from the CSIM Annual Meeting aim to provide information. These materials are not an official position of the CSIM; nor are these materials intended to set forth definitive practice standards or to provide medical advice. The presentation slides and materials are intended to be used within the context of the professional skill and judgment of the reader as nothing herein relieves readers and meeting participants of their responsibility as professionals to exercise such independent skills and judgement. Slides may be subject to third party copyright and cannot be reproduced without permission from the author.