Welcome to CSIM!
October 14-17, 2015
View details »
Call for Abstracts and Award Submissions
The CSIM has many awards, scholarships and abstract competitions open to CSIM Members and CSIM Residents and Medical Students:
- Dr. David Sackett Senior Investigator Award
- CSIM New Investigator Award
- CSIM/CAPM Research Abstracts
- Quality Improvement Research Abstracts
- Ted Gules Clinical Vignettes
- The Hui Lee Health Promotion Scholarship
- The CSIM Osler Awards
- GIM Faculty Research Showcase
- CSIM Education and Research Fund
- European School of Internal Medicine Conference
New: 15 recommendations to advance early childhood development in Canada.
With Canada’s system of early childhood development lagging far behind other countries, the Royal College of Physicians of Surgeons of Canada and other health partners have issued 15 recommendations to improve the health and wellness of Canada’s children. Currently, Canada spends 0.6% of its GDP on early childhood care and learning, training France, Sweden and most other OECD countries. This is also significantly below the OECD’s 1% benchmark. Outlined in the new position statement, the Royal College and its partners are calling for 15 solutions to help improve early childhood education and care.
The Latest News from CSIM on Twitter